Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Where are the Republicans?

I was at the county fair today, walking around, checking out the local political scene, I even ate a delicious fried twinkie. As I walked by the republican table I noticed that no one was there. It was a sealed up tent. I then walked by the Democrat table and they were handing out balloons, greeting people, giving people water, and handing out literature. They seemed like they may even have been overstaffed. So my question, for you Republicans out there, maybe you should quit watching Jason Barickman and Fred Welch do all the work and actually show out at events. Although then again you could just continue lighting cigars with cash and laughing at poor people, and allow us to smash you this fall.

2 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good article! wow gold opportunity!

 
At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home